I am Chair of Interdisciplinary Studies at Franklin University
- PhD English Literature – Brunel University, London, England
- MA English Literature – The Open University, Milton Keynes, England
- Post Graduate Certificate in Secondary Education (English and Music) – Nottingham University, England
- BA (honors) English and Music – West London Institute of Higher Education, England
The courses I teach are:
- IDST100 – Introduction to Portfolios
- IDST300 – Introduction to Interdisciplinary Studies
- IDST301 – Creative Thinking
- IDST495 – Interdisciplinary Studies Capstone
- HUMN232 – Introduction to Literature
My research interests are:
- Contemporary British fiction, the fiction of John Fowles, historiography, and postmodern literature.
- Interdisciplinary Studies.
- To learn more about Interdisciplinary Studies, visit the AIS (Association of Integrative Studies) Website, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am the co-coordinator of Alpha Iota Sigma, the international honor society for interdisciplinary studies.